Researchers, professionals and other experts including those from outside India are invited to contribute conceptual and /or empirical papers on any of the Conference themes mentioned above. The Abstracts papers may be emailed to email@example.com .
If you wish to participate in this conference as a paper
presenter, you have to submit an abstract for approval. The
abstract should be a summary of a research and is expected to
meet the academic standards.
Full papers submitted to the Conference should meet the following guidelines and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- MS Word format single-spaced
- Font: Times New Roman, 11 point
- Text should be justified, except for the article title and block quotations
- Quotations longer than four lines should appear as blocked quotations, singled-spaced, italicized and indented six spaces from the left hand margin.
- Subheadings should be bolded and placed at the left hand margin, one double space below the previous section.
- Page limit is 10 pages (maximum) including endnotes, all figures, tables, References and appendixes (3500 words)
- Tables or charts must be in MS Excel compatible format
- Tables, charts or images may be inserted in the text document
- Electronic images must be 300 dpi resolutions if they are to be included at full size
- Bibliographic References must appear at the end of the manuscript, NOT as footnotes on each page;
- Endnotes are recommended (Manual is recommended than automatic)
- Endnotes must be single-spaced, with one double space between each note
All rights of publication of papers presented in the
Conference shall rest with the Conference Organizers.